Friday, September 4, 2009

I thought I should upload some photos. I'm not very good with the layout, so please bear with my insane process. These are a few more from the month of August. I can't believe how BIG Forrest is getting. The family photo is the first - and only - whole family photo. We'll get more. I have more pictures on my phone, but can't find the usb cable - of course.

This is from the farmer's market that we've been going to on Thursday nights for dinner. Skye loves this place b/c he gets berries and gets to listen to live music and boogie down.





















There is a splash pad at the park near our old house that we've been going to that Skye LOVES. He is very timid at first and then just goes hog wild.




























Forrest is so serious when he's playing outside. He's definitely smiling more in the past week, than the past month. I think he's getting used to having a big brother and sharing mama.

1 comment:

We Are Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I love when you share your life with us :) Shannon, I am super happy we met. I pray that one day our paths will cross again. You are a gift!