Sunday, November 15, 2009

This is the viejita, or old woman. After snuggling on my lap for quite some time, nudie b/c he's decided he's anti clothing right now, he insisted on wearing this blanket like a shawl. The funny thing, was when he came up to me with his hand extended, looking totally pathetic, wanting a hand out. Do we think he's seend immense poverty in his short life? This was one of those times that I am so grateful that I've spent time in Latin America and understand where this is coming from...
After the request for alms for the poor, he took off on the bike. He LOVES this pink satin heart. I picked it up at a children's exchange sale b/c it said Foxy on one side. Now Skye LOVES this thing, as you will see below..
Suddenly the heart becomes a hat...

Needless to say we've made some amazing headway with Skye in the past few weeks. Not sure what happened, but things are very different. He is acting much more like a "normal" 2 year old, and less like a crazy boy.

I'll get some photos of the walker Forrest soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: